Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Persepolis


I really enjoyed the book by the way it was written. A graphic novel was much easier for me to read. At first it was a little hard to understand witch bubble to read first. I would really prefer to read a graphic novel than a novel with just words. My favorite part of reading Persepolis was that we took turns each one of use being a character in the book. I would recommend this book to other teenagers, but not only them older people too. Why would I recommend Persepolis because not a lot of peolpe go through this every day and it's sad to listen to a person talk about all the killing that happened in Iran during war. I personally believe that we should value everything we have. I think the movie was much different, and did not liked it at all. To tell you the truth I would not recommend the movie. The only thing I liked about the movie was that they passed the second part of the other graphic novel.

No comments: