Wednesday, September 9, 2009

!Obama's Great Speech!


1)There was a lot of things Obama said that made me think different. What I liked more about what he said was "No one has written your destiny! Your the one who makes your own destiny!" Those words touched me, because that is so true. No one forces you to make things you don't want to.

2)Commit= to dedicate time to your studding.

Future=the time after the present.

Don't give up=to give the best of you.

3)Yes, Obama is inspiring me to do something big in my life. It makes me think that I really want to be someone big in life. Give my daughter the best I can and show her that school is the way to !SUCCESS! I would think that the challenge would be to go to college. Because how would I afford to go to college. Especially if your a single mother.

4)It means a lot to me. I've always thought that "the choice I make today will affect the rest of my life." I have done many choices that really haven't been the best. Life gives you lots of lessons that could be sad or happy, but never give up on what you really want to achieve. Remember your the only one who makes your own destiny.

5)My contribution would be to help people who are immigrants of this country. I think that immigrants deserve the same rights that a citizen of this country has. It's sad to know that there are many immigrants in this country that don't even now how hard life is in the U.S.A.People from other countries think that the U.S.A is rich and full of gold. Not even one fourth of this country is filled with love or happiness. Even though no ever helps you never expect nothing back.

No comments: