Friday, September 25, 2009

Teen Power and Control/Domestic Violence


Anger/Emotional Abuse is one of the common ones in teen mothers. I would say that many girls are involved in these relationshps because maybe the boyfriend she has wants to control her. By putting her down with disrespectful words. Man like that are not worth your precious time. Man tend to feel a woman feel bad about what her physical looks or calling her names. I was a victim of emotional abuse. I remember I use to be in a relationship like that with my babydad. We would always call each other all kinds of names. Without carring to hurt each others feelings. Now that I remember I think that he was always trying to make me feel bad putting me down with all name calling. When him and me always finished calling each other names on the phone after we hung up I would start to cry. Each one of those words he would tell me I would remember. Up to this day I still remember some of the words he would call me. Now I'm glad I got over him. Never let a man put you down.

No comments: